An integrated system will provide for user registration/cancellation, and (if required) send email notification to administrator when detect accounts modifications.
To enable users registration on an accesspoint (after having created it), you must enable users registration globally first:
- Click on "Settings" on desktop icon or console menu.
- Click on "Edit settings" on top of the window to edit SUMO settings.
- Click on "Accounts" section.
- Select "Users registration" checkbox to enable this funcion globally.
- To save new settings click on "Ok" on bottom.
- Click on "Access Points" list.
- Select the access point where you want to enable registration from the list.
- On "Security Options" select "Enable registration" to enable it for this accesspoint.
on "Users registration group" select the group that users must have when they are registered to it.